Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pushing myself to meet my Birthday Goal!! I will lose 15-20 pounds in the next 30 days!!!!

I've been saying for awhile that I wanted to be 175 pounds by my Birthday. Well time to start pushing myself to make sure I reach my goal. I thought about doing a 30 day no cheat challenge but since this is a lifestyle change and not a diet I decided it wasn't the best thing for me. In the past when I restricted myself too extreme and eventually end up over eating.

Instead I'm just challenging myself to be the best ME I can be for the next 30 days. I created another vision board (Pic on IG) where I included an area for STARS. I give myself a STAR for each goal I complete.

Today went okay I gave myself 7/15 STARS.

My goal is to wake up every day and say 3 positive affirmations out loud to myself. This journey is all mental; I will do anything possible to stay motivated. Even if some might think its obsessive, corny or crazy; I'm doing what works for me.

It's getting late so this is going to be a short post; for a video on how my day 1 went, head over to my YouTube channel.


STARS  
1 Finish a gallon of water
2 Eat clean
3 Morning Workout
4 At least 600 calorie burn
5 Log meal on MFP
6 Publish on blog
7 YouTube Video
8 Lunch Time Mile
9 Before bed Workout 100 cal
10 Weign-in
11-15  4 stars NO CHEAT EVERYTHING CLEAN

I will post a video weigh in on YouTube every Friday mooring until September 12th!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment