Tuesday, September 16, 2014

So did I make my Birthday weigh in goal?????

Its been a while since I last blogged but if you follow me on Instagram or watch my video on YouTube you probably already know the answer to that question. 

So my big goal was to hit 80 pounds lost by my 9 month journey mark/29th Birthday which was September 12th 2014.

I started at 255.6 in December so the goal was 175 pounds or lower. I weighed in at 181.4 pounds on September 12th 2014.

It would have been great to hit my goal but I'm still proud of all the hard work I've done. I think it's important to set goals but don't be too hard on yourself if you don't make it. Use it as motivation to work even harder.  Be proud of all the things you did do. It was HARD work losing 74 pounds and I'm proud of every pound I lost.

I refuse to let not hitting 80 pounds lost take away from the joy of losing 74 pounds. This journey has no end date, I started because I wanted to lose weight but I have gained so much more; pushing myself to do things I always said I couldn't.

I'm proud of myself for changing the way I think, for trying new things, for saying NO when I wanted to say YES, for saying YES when I wanted to say NO, for taking the first step and for believing in myself & my future.

I will reach 100 pounds lost and will enjoy the journey getting there. I'm committed to living a healthy lifestyle and I will not go back.

80/20 clean eating, working out, drinking lots of water, no magic pill, shakes, wraps just natural weight loss.  I found what works for me and I will keep pushing NO matter what!!!!


Me & my friend on vacation working out 9/14/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment