Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello December! Day 355 journey to becoming FIT!

Its late and I should be sleeping but heres a quick update. Yesterday was a great day because I finally jumped. I tried doing box jumps a couple of months ago and couldn't do it. Every time I went to jump, I stopped myself.

Even at home that same day I couldn't jump to my second stair. Yesterday something clicked and I told myself, listen you can do this, you will do this, your not going to fall and I did it. That moment right there confirmed to me that I CAN, DO ANYTHING I put my mind too. It reminded me when I change the way I think about things, I am capable of anything; I just have to stop limiting myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziOOM5mOqm0&list=UUI1Xa8LosIJplOcTLCPRtJQ

December is my month :), I graduate with my MBA on the 17th and I hit my year mark on my journey.  A year ago I made one of the best decisions of my life; I stop making excuses and made this lifestyle change my priority. I still have a long way to go but I am proud of how far I've come. I proved that you don't have to be extreme to lose the weight, if your consistent and determined you can reach your goals. 80/20 rule!

Goals this month:

#gallonENDsatisfied challenge (drink a gallon of water a day Dec 1st-31st)
#upgettingmylife challenge (AM Workouts at least 4x's a week)
Santa Toy Trot 5k
NYE 5k
Graduate!!!!!! #MBA #BUSINESSCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment