Thursday, February 5, 2015

Determined2Satisfied100! Challenge Yourself! #D2S100

I'm committing to working out 100 Days in a row!


Don't worry you can still take a well-deserved rest day. After all, a day off allows your muscles to recover, rebuild, and become stronger. But rest days don't just mean sitting on the couch and doing nothing. 


During the challenge we will take ACTIVE REST DAYS! Examples: Stretch, yoga, light cardio,brisk walk,short hike,dance. Every day doesn't have to be an intense workout day. The point of the challenge is to get the body moving everyday.

Challenge Rules: Your challenging yourself to workout 100 days in a row, so if you miss a day you have to start over again (Be HONEST w/yourself). I'm starting on 2/09/15 but you can join late, just post what day your on and don't forget to #D2S100
I will document my 100 days via Instagram & YouTube!
Wake up with Determination, go to bed with Satisfaction! 

I WILL get in these jeans! Size 5
The scale isn't the only way to measure progress, find a pair of jean or shorts that are too small and take a picture in them. I have them hung-up on my wall and this picture is my lock screen on my phone #Determined2getinthesejeans so I can see your goal jeans/shorts!


No comments:

Post a Comment